- Complete, remarkable condition, binding and leather cover show age but are intact.
- Written by George Viner Ellis, Professor of Anatomy in University College, London.
- Published by Henry C. Lea in Philadelphia in 1879.
- Contains 249 remarkable illustrations.
- Entitled "Demonstrations of Anatomy, Guide to the Knowledge of the Human Body by Dissection".
Share this Product
More from this collection
Antique 1856 Human Anatomy Dissection Illustrated Medical Book by Doctor Erasmus Wilson, 251 Illustrations by Gilbert, Blanchard and Lea